A hell of a start! - Καλή αρχή!

Πάει κοντά ένας μήνας από τότε που σχεδίασα το "My heart just skipped a beat". Στο διάστημα αυτό, το σκέφτηκα ξανά, έκανα κάποια προσχέδια και τελικά πέρασα στην κατασκευή. Ακόμα έχω πολύ δρόμο μπροστά μου (καθώς οι παραλλαγές είναι άπειρες), χρόνο να'χω να κόβω και να λιμάρω :)

Μπορώ όμως να περηφανευτώ ότι έκανα καλή αρχή, σωστά;


Toolbox Jewelry
My heart just skipped a beat - Pendant and earrings

******and for those who speak English******

It's almost a month since the designing of  "My heart just skipped a beat". All this time, I thought it over and over, made some drafts and finally started working. It's still a long way to go, since the alterations are unlimited. It only needs endless time to saw and file :)

Anyway, I'm proud to have a hell of a start don't you think?

Toolbox Jewelry
My heart just skipped a beat - Pendant and earrings

0 comments:

I absolutely love to read your comments even though I don't get to respond to all of them. Still, I promise to hop over for a visit...