To πρώτο δαχτυλίδι που έφτιαξα - The first ring I made

-Ωραία, βλέπω έχεις πάρει τα απαραίτητα εργαλεία, τι σκέφτεσαι να φτιάξεις;

Μεγαλώνοντας μέσα σε εργαστήριο, έμαθα να παίζω με εργαλεία και εξαρτήματα. Παξιμάδια, γκροβεράκια, βίδες, αντιστάσεις, κατσαβίδια και κολλητήρια. Τα περισσότερα καλυμμένα με μια στρώση λαδιού ή γράσου. Έτσι, το πρώτο πράγμα που μου ήρθε στο μυαλό, όταν με ρώτησε η δασκάλα μου στο Συν άπειρο τι θέλω να φτιάξω, ήταν κάτι που να μου θυμίζει τα πρώτα μου παιχνίδια. Βρώμικα, λίγο σκουριασμένα, κάτι που θα έβρισκες πεταμένο μέσα σε συρταράκια με μεταλλικά μικροπράγματα.

Κάπως έτσι έφτιαξα το πρώτο μου δαχτυλίδι. Κάπως ακατέργαστο, βρομισμένο από τη φωτιά αλλά πολύ αγαπημένο!



******** English version ********

- Ok, I see you got all the right tools. What would you like to create?

As a child, growing up in an electronics workshop I learned to play with tools and electronic equipment. Nuts, bolts, screws, resistors, screwdrivers and soldering irons.Most of them covered with a layer of grease or oil. So, the first thing that came in mind, when asked by my teacher at Syn apeiro, was to create something that would remind me of my first toys. Dirty and a bit rusty, something you would find in a small drawer among hundreds of metal paraphernalia.

This is how a made my first ring. Somehow raw, still dirty from the fire but a really loved one!


0 comments:

I absolutely love to read your comments even though I don't get to respond to all of them. Still, I promise to hop over for a visit...