Gecko ring - Δαχτυλίδι Σαυράκι

I hate all insects and I am particularly afraid of them invading my house. But Geckos are completely different. First of all they are not insects. It's like they are more of animals. I found them really cute and I smile hearing their sound. It's also believed that they bring good luck.

That's why they have their own place on my Animal Kingdom ring series.


This ring was made from nickel silver (also known as alpaca), hand sawn and filed. Ιt was then silver plated to prevent discolouration.

Hope you like it!

**********Greek version***************

Τα μισώ τα έντομα και φοβάμαι ιδιαίτερα επιδρομές τους στο σπίτι. Αλλά τα σαυράκια είναι άλλη υπόθεση. Πρώτα από όλα δεν είναι έντομα. Πιο πολύ ζωάκια τα λες. Είναι πολύ συμπαθητικά και χαμογελάω κάθε φορά που τα ακούω. Και λέγεται ότι φέρνουν τύχη.
Προφανώς λοιπόν θα έκανα και ένα τέτοιο για τη συλλογή Animal Kingdom.
Είναι φτιαγμένο από αλπακά (ή αλλιώς αρζαντό), κομμένο με σέγα και λιμαρισμένο. Μετά δόθηκε για επαργύρωση για να προλάβω τυχόν αποχρωματισμούς.

Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει!

0 comments:

I absolutely love to read your comments even though I don't get to respond to all of them. Still, I promise to hop over for a visit...